On South Florida’s glorious Atlantic coastline, just 30 minutes north of Miami and 45 minutes south of Palm Beach, the Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Fort Lauderdale is the centerpiece, and the newest addition, to the Four Seasons Fort Collection. This modern landmark – with striking interiors by Tara Bernerd and Martin Brudnizki – is intimately scaled at just 22 stories consisting of approximately 130 guest rooms, 42 Unfurnished Private Residences and 48 Furnished Private Residences.
Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Fort Lauderdale is an exciting addition to a legendary collection that personifies world-class style and service. Founded by Isadore Sharp and celebrating more than fifty years in the hospitality industry, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is renowned for highly personalized service and intuitive care.
Residents and guests can enjoy the Atlantic ocean just steps away, or relax at the dramatic dual pools on the glamorous Cote d’Azur inspired, third-floor Oceanfront Terrace, with landscaping by Fernando Wong, all with legendary Four Seasons service.
- Year Built2020
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityFort Lauderdale
Amenities at Four Seasons Private Residences
- Dedicated 24 Hour Concierge Services
- Designed by Martin Brudzinzki
- Designer Ready
- Four Seasons Service Available A La Carte
- Kids Program
- Legendary Four Seasons Hotel Services
- Oceanfront Pool
- Poolside Cabanas
- Private Elevator Core From Dedicated
- Private Outdoor Terraces
- Private Porte-Cochere Entrance For Private Residences
- Private Residences Pool And Cabana
- Residential Lobby
- Spa & Fitness Studio
- Sunrise And Sunset Ocean/City Views
- Two To Four + Bedrooms Available